centered image

centered image

Faculty Of Medicine

Share This Page

1. kidist
      kidist
      hi there.im kidist from ethiopia im new for z site i found it on fb accidentally i hope zis site ll help
      1. Egyptian Doctor likes this.
    2. Abdulkadir
      Abdulkadir
      I am anew member of This ferum medicine I joined recently so I hope to get more advantage
      Im from somalia
    3. Sa'eed Abubakar Elsas
      Sa'eed Abubakar Elsas
      This forum s really helpful to me, tnx u. I am from Nigeria.
    4. omar osama
      omar osama
      Hello....I'm new to the site , recently found it on FB. I'm a medical student at Mansoura Egypt
    5. Nhiza
      Nhiza
      Hello....I'm new to the site , recently found it on FB. I'm a medical student at Medunsa in South Africa
    6. Maher Mufid El-Khalidi
      Maher Mufid El-Khalidi
      Hello .......once again I want to thank you for the very nice gesture that you made. It was really a very nice surprise. I am really intrigued by the spot diagnosis page which I find often challanging but most enjoyable!!thank you!!
    7. Michele Burdick
      Michele Burdick
      Hello. Just found this site from Facebook. Looks interesting and helpful.
    8. anshu
      anshu
      please create and offbeat section on your forums for topics away from medicine.
    9. Sandi.mulya
      Sandi.mulya
      Hellooo,,,
      excusme,, Im occupational therapist, no pre medical, thx..
      best gerrad
    10. anshu
      anshu
      contd...

3.the new version of your esteemed site doesnt let me see the visitors to my page,there is no help section and no guided site map/tour,kindly enlighten as to hwo to look up those.4.pls make a section for radiology spot exclsively.pls also keep case discussion thread alive..
      regards,anu!
    11. anshu
      anshu
      there are a few points i'd like to add ,hope u guys take into consideration
      1.ur sopt diagnosis section is really nice...pls keep posting more on it.
      2.kindly refrain from posting stuff with pictures of semi clad/nude women,body parts in the name of "----- helps prevent breast cancer and-------- is weight loss technique with those semi clad models pictures,this is a nice educational site,let it be such!plz.
      1. Devesh likes this.
    12. anshu
      anshu
      ur previous site version was better ,this new version/upgradation is cofusing
    13. dupuytren
      dupuytren
      Dear administrators,
      I'm delighted to know I'm in the "Best 25" list and I'm very grateful to the community for all the amazing daily challanges.
      Thanks!
    14. dofus kamas
      dofus kamas
      I agreed with you opinions.
  • About

I'm a ?:
    Other "Not Doctor"
    Practicing medicine in:
    United States
<