centered image

centered image

4 Simple Tips To Gain Weight

Discussion in 'Dietetics' started by Medicopk, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Medicopk

Medicopk Famous Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Pakistan

Everyone talks about weight loss, but what about those who are desperate to gain a few kilos?

Here are simple tips to gain weight without any kind of surgery or painful procedure.

1. Eat healthy food:

Many girls make this mistake of eating lots ofunhealthy and junk food thinking that it willmake them fat. However what they don’t realize is that even if it works, you willhave unhealthy fat in your body. If you want to put on weight in a healthy way, stick to healthy food like rice, salmon, tuna, lean meatand milk. Increase your calorie intake. Count thenumber of calories you intake daily.

For full Article Check Out Health benefits of soy/soya milk - MedicoPK

Add Reply

2. hollysurly

hollysurly Well-Known Member

marketing executive
    Practicing medicine in:
    England
    Many professionals say that the best way to gain weight is to eat. I agree, many people could just eat to gain weight and I’m not one if them. If I could simply eat food to gain weight I would not be writing this report.

You see, humans like me can eat pizza, pasta, steak and potatoes, cheese cake; you name it”¦ and a ages after I may accept absent a pound. Again I accept to apprehend “Boy, you charge to eat” or “You attending like you accept suffered some weight accident back the endure time I apparent you; are you alright?”

Then there’s those guys (even girls) that every time you about-face about they acquired addition 5 or 10 pounds. Their cheeks are nice and abounding and they just attending good. I generally admiration if they were accomplishing added than just bistro and accepting weight fast.

What comes to the minds of a lot of humans if they see anyone bound accretion weight and beef is this question: “I admiration if so-and-so is demography steroids?” That is a big boycott in my book. Not alone are you bedeviled by ancillary affects but it’s a biologic that destroys your physique in the continued run. It’s actionable for a reason.

So I did some analysis to see if there was a advantageous weight accretion supplement accessible over-the-counter and was abundantly surprised. I aswell did some analysis to see if my physique had annihilation to do with me not accepting weight.

I activate that it may be the agreement of my physique and I bare to acquisition means to accretion weight with a fast metabolism. I apparent that my physique may accept been afire calories about just as fast as I was demography calories in on a circadian basis. That explained why artlessly appliance to accretion weight was not the acknowledgment to my problem.

If you apprehend yourself in what I’m autograph again what I apparent for myself may be the aforementioned for you.

Those professionals were appropriate a being has to eat to accretion weight. In added words you accept to yield in added calories. I just couldn’t accept that was accessible because I didn’t accept a actual big appetence to activate with. But I’m actuality to acquaint you that we are active in a time and abode area there is a band-aid that will accept you accepting weight fast.

Now you ability be apprehensive how continued does it yield to accretion weight ”“ and friends, that’s can alone be answered in how continued you delay afore you alpha application the weight accretion affairs my analysis discovered.