centered image

centered image

Cardiovascular Related Research

Discussion in 'Cardiology' started by Etsu, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Etsu

Etsu Well-Known Member

Medical Student
    Practicing medicine in:
    Indonesia

Hi,

I'm a medical student from Indonesia. Here in my country, we get to attend medical school right after we graduate from high school. Well, for those who go to med school as their graduate study, I guess you can practically see us med students from Indonesia as 'babies.' But we strive our best to survive in med school and to ultimately accomplish the medical degree, though :)

I don't know how it goes in other countries, but, here in mine, we have to conduct some sort of research and write a thesis to be able to graduate. We're scheduled to finish our thesis in the third year, and, to be honest, to be able to find a problem for the research itself is already hard enough for us newbies (I'm a first year, and I have to submit my research proposal by the end of the school year), let alone finishing it. There are so much that I still don't know about >?>?..

But anyway, I landed my choice of research topic on the cardiovascular system as that what interests me the most. I've been searching for a feasible sub-topic (or title or problem) from journals to be researched. I've also been looking through AHA. But, I still couldn't decide on what to do regarding the sub-topic (or title or problem). Any advice on what should my study be about? Does anyone happen to know a feasible topic I should do a research about?

PS. My seniors usually conduct a community-type research (I don't really know how to say this in English - you know, those related to prevalence, incidence, and correlation), not the experimental ones since we're sort of lack of instruments here in Indonesia ):

Add Reply