centered image

centered image

Have you ever heard about Chiropractic?

Discussion in 'Physical Therapy' started by edlund123, Jul 15, 2011.

1. edlund123

edlund123 Well-Known Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Philippines

There are several common ailments which initially make people aware; that there is a problem with their spine and/or nervous system.
    Chiropractic care for back pain has become mainstream medicine and you may be as likely to get a referral to a chiropractor from your back doctor as you are a prescription. It involves manipulating the spine to relieve back pain and increase flexibility. Chiropractic care has millions of devote followers who believe it’s a better option than back pain surgery and have experienced a substantial reduction in back pain under a chiropractor’s care. Chiropractic care is a true health care which leads to true wellness.
    “The chiropractic adjustment does not stop at how you feel better, but how you function better”.
    Chiropractors work with the spine, not necessarily because it's the source of neck and back pain, but because it houses and protects the spinal cord and nervous system. Every vital life sustaining process depends on the integrity of this communication network between the brain and the body.
    These are just some information about Chiropractor that you should realize. This is Dr. Desiree and I’m a newbie Doctor here. I just grab this chance to share my knowledge as a Doctor and help you to maintain a good health and lifetime wellness.

This forum site looks great and I’m looking forward to establish a good relationship with you as I am committed to bring you better health and a better way of life by teaching and practicing the true principles of Chiropractic wellness.

In your good health,
    Dr. Edlund

Add Reply