centered image

centered image

She Drank Carrot Juice Every Day for 8 Months and Got Rid of CANCER!

Discussion in 'Oncology' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

5eec285eed7b8f95d129a673b2f93181.png

Ann Cameron, an author of many children's books, was devastated when she found out that she had colon cancer.

In June of 2012, she entered the third phase of her cancer. It was especially terrifying because her husband passed away from lung cancer in 2005 after receiving chemotherapy. She opted not to take the same path.

“I was exposed to operation for colon cancer in June 2012, and then I denied chemotherapy healing. I was feeling well, however after six months the cancer was spread to the lungs and entered the fourth phase," she said.

She found a story about a man diagnosed with skin cancer who effectively cured it by consuming about two and a half kilograms of carrot juice every day. She thought it was worth a try and gave it a whirl.

5eec285eed7b8f95d129a673b2f93181.png

The results?

Eight weeks later, her tumors had stopped spreading. Her tumor and lymph glands began to shrink.

Four months later, her tissues were back to normal and her tumors were continuing their withdrawal.

Eight months later, the registered tomograpy examination indicated the cancer was completely gone.

It's something of a mystery why carrots did the trick. They're known to be rich in anticancer properties and contain carotene, which in some has been found to prevent tumors from growing.

She wrote about her experiences in a book called Curing Cancer with Carrots.

The takeaway? If you find yourself diagnosed with cancer, keep an open mind. What works for one may not work for everyone, but natural cures like this are worth pursuing.

Source

Add Reply