centered image

centered image

Video : A Brave Patient Dancing Before Facing A Double Mastectomy

Discussion in 'Oncology' started by Egyptian Doctor, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Before an operation of Double Mastectomy , Deborah Cohan held a dancing party with her medical team in the operating room of Mt. Zion Hospital in San Francisco in unbelievable bravery as you see in the video in the bottom of the article, this video was uploaded yesterday with more than 195.000 views till now.

[​IMG]

This inspiring 6-minute-long video of the fete, posted on YouTube, shows Cohan busting some serious moves as she wiggles and twerks to Beyonce’s hit “Get Me Bodied.” Cohan requested that friends and family make videos of themselves dancing to Bey too so that she could watch them during her recovery. “I have visions of a healing video montage,” she wrote. “Nothing brings me greater joy than catalyzing others to dance, move, be in their bodies. Are you with me people?”

They were. You can check out videos of Deborah’s fans shaking their booties in solidarity on her CaringBridge page.

Deborah, we wish you a speedy recovery. And can we go clubbing with you when you’re all better?

Source

Add Reply

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2018