El Araby Hospital urgently required Clinical Nutrition Specialist (Physician) to participate in Implementation of JCIA.
Qualifications and Skills:
Medical doctor "with clinical diploma or certificate or NOT"
0-2 years experience in clinical nutrition.
Good communication skills and computer skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Explain nutrition issues.
- Co-ordinate with endoscopy and other gastrostomy insertion services.
- Assess patients and clients health needs and diet.
- Develop meals plans taking both cost and clients preferences into account.
- Maintain links with catheter insertion services.
- Have the expertise to critically appraise a parenteral or enteral nutrition prescription.
- Advises about enteral feeding techniques.
- Provide expertise in fluid balance therapy.
- Promote better nutrition by giving talks to groups about diet,nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases.
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research.
- Write reports to document patient progress.
Faculty of Medicine is considered as one of the best medical communities in the web that introduces free services for doctors.
We have an average of 750.000 visits monthly in addition to 1.410.000 facebook fans in our official page.
Our mission is to connect doctors together.