You Must Upload CV before appling to any Job
Mar 12, 2018
Job Posting Date:
Nov 12, 2017
Responsibilities & Duties:
Implement and maintain quality monitoring and analysis of processes that support the quality improvement plan. Review, analyze and integrate statistical data collected on the department / service measures. Assure conformity with national/international regulatory/accreditation standards.
• University degree in pharmacy, medicine or related healthcare field
• At least one to two years of experience in hospital quality and patient safety (is a must)
• Knowledge of quality improvement and patient safety principles for JCI accreditation
• Valid training in quality and patient safety principles, and accreditation standards
• Ability to write quality reports and participate in staff education activities
• Representation of the quality management department in relate committees
• Computer and statistical skills
• English language proficiency.