Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
Last Activity:
Jan 12, 2018
Birthday:
Feb 16, 1982 (Age: 42)

Share This Page

Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez

New Member , Female, 42

Lecturer radiodiagnosis at Cairo university medical school and consultant breast imaging at Bahia institute and Alpha scan Nov 21, 2017

Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez was last seen:
Jan 12, 2018
    1. Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Lecturer radiodiagnosis at Cairo university medical school and consultant breast imaging at Bahia institute and Alpha scan
    2. Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Consultant breast imaging at Bahia Breast cancer institute and Alpha scan diagnostic centre
    3. Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Mona Ahmed Fouad Hafez
      Lecturer of radodiagnosis at Cairo university medical school
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 16, 1982 (Age: 42)
    I'm a ?:
    Doctor
    Specialty:
    Radiology
    Medical School:
    Faculty of medicine Cairo university
    Graduation Year:
    Are You A Real Doctor (You have to upload a document that includes your name and your job):
    Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt
    Nationality:
    Egypt
    I am a female radiologist, graduated from Cairo university since 2004 (excellent with honour), has MSc in radio-diagnosis since 2009 and MD in radiodiagnosis since 2014 and works as lecturer of radio-diagnosis at Kasr Alainy medical school as consultant reporting radiologist for different imaging modalities, supervising medical researches, giving lectures for undergraduates and master degree students as well and research writing.
    I have a great passion in Breast and woman imaging and intervention so I attended many courses, conferences and workshops in breast, obestetrics and gynecological imaging and working as consultant breast imaging and intervention in Bahia breast cancer institute and Alpha scan diagnostic centre.
<