Ahmed Rafat
Last Activity:
May 16, 2019
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1974 (Age: 50)

Share This Page

Ahmed Rafat

New Member , Male, 50

taking command of an operation or project, then guiding it to new performance levels, is my greatest strength; Jul 13, 2018

Ahmed Rafat was last seen:
May 16, 2019
    1. Ahmed Rafat
      Ahmed Rafat
      taking command of an operation or project, then guiding it to new performance levels, is my greatest strength;
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1974 (Age: 50)
    I'm a ?:
    Doctor
    Specialty:
    Radiology
    Medical School:
    FACULTY OF MEDICINE, CAIRO UNIVERSITY
    Graduation Year:
    Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt
    Nationality:
    Egypt
    After contributing to the growth and success at five different healthcare providers and organizations in over than 15 years, I am seeking new challenges with an organization in need of someone with exceptional planning, leadership, healthcare management and marketing skills and abilities that aligns well with the qualifications you are seeking
    Throughout my career, taking command of an operation or project, then guiding it to new performance levels, is my greatest strength;
    1. I have successfully created and implemented departmental policies, and
    procedures (SOPs), budgets, recruited and trained staff members, and ensured the highest quality healthcare delivery for patients in both small or large healthcare providers “clinics, centers, hospital”
    2. I have continually managed, ensured a smooth and responsible operation of all medical departments, and often cut costs, increased revenue, and maintained reliable healthcare. Also, I have managed budgets for claims processing, supply chain operations, and diagnostic services
    3. I have improved care staff and organization compliance with healthcare services quality and patient safety standards up to the International “JCIA, and ISO”
    Certifications, and applicable local laws and regulations
    4. I have developed and maintained effective strong relationships “oral and written communications” with patients, medical and administrative staff, vendors, and other professionals in the field such as; administrators, sales representatives and department leaders to ensure the successful and cost-effective operations of various medical facilities, and affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners
    5. I have developed, managed, marketing and communication strategies,
    competitors’ analyses, Structuring focus groups, plan events, and market and media research to identify practices that can boost direct marketing value
    6. I have continually reviewed website models, and social media strategies, SEO” keywords, conducting media research, surveys and follow-up customers feedback, pitching marketing plans, devising press releases, selecting media outlets, for advertising/promoting for products/services
    7. Moreover, my experience has afforded me a well-rounded skill set and abilities for project management, that empower healthcare innovation in technology and information systems at clinical, and operational dimensions, to ensure effectiveness, sustainability, and synergy of healthcare services
    I have highlighted a few of my career successes and qualifications above that I feel best to illustrate my ability to assume the role at your organization. I look forward to the opportunity to discuss my experience and qualifications in person. I am available for a personal interview at your earliest convenience
    Thank you for your time and consideration

Interact

Content:

Signature

Ahmed M. Rafat
<