Sam Musekura
Last Activity:
Mar 9, 2019
Birthday:
Aug 1, 1982 (Age: 41)

Share This Page

Sam Musekura

New Member , Male, 41

"I dont want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me." Feb 12, 2019

Sam Musekura was last seen:
Mar 9, 2019
    1. Sam Musekura
      Sam Musekura
      "I dont want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me."
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 1982 (Age: 41)
    I'm a ?:
    Doctor
    Specialty:
    General Practitioner
    Medical School:
    Mbarara University of science and Technology
    Graduation Year:
    Are You A Real Doctor (You have to upload a document that includes your name and your job):
    Practicing medicine in:
    Botswana
    Nationality:
    Uganda
    I'm a 36 y/o Ugandan, passport number B0844360.
    I’m a graduate of Mbarara University of Science and Technology with an MBCh.B; January 2009.
    Since then I have worked mainly as a clinician with supervisory, teaching and administrative roles.
    My first 3 years of work were mainly clinical work and teaching at a missionary hospital in Uganda, St. Francis Hospital, Mutolere, Kisoro district after which I joined local government for another 3 and half years. The work during this period was mainly administrative and mentoring. I had 15 health centers under my area of coverage for 1 year. I was then transferred to a more hard to reach area with 13 health centers for 2 yrs and a half. It was a tough time as government was not paying my staff over long periods of time.
    During my time with local government, I developed a liking for humanitarian work in severely underprivileged places.
    I resigned from local government and went to South Sudan for a year and a half. I worked there in the in a local clinic; Care Plus Medical Center but unfortunately my clients were mostly expatriates. This did not gratify me as my aim was to take care of refugees and internally displaced people.
    Having failed to secure a contract with programs in charge of refugees, I decided to try and get a place with advanced medical systems and services than the places I had worked in previously. I moved to Botswana and quickly got a license and I have been practicing in Botswana for 2 full years now of which 1 year was mostly 3 months locums and a full year at Tati River Clinic, Francistown. I’m applying to enroll for a clinical medical postgraduate course in South Africa which I hope to begin in January 2020.

Signature

Dr. S Musekura
<