Herbert Dola
Last Activity:
Jun 28, 2019
Birthday:
Sep 25, 1969 (Age: 54)

Share This Page

Herbert Dola

New Member , Male, 54

Public Health Enthusiast - Demystify health & empower the communities to take greater responsibility of their health through information Jun 28, 2019

Herbert Dola was last seen:
Jun 28, 2019
    1. Herbert Dola
      Herbert Dola
      Public Health Enthusiast - Demystify health & empower the communities to take greater responsibility of their health through information
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 25, 1969 (Age: 54)
    I'm a ?:
    Other Health Professionals "Not Doctor"
    Job:
    Public Health
    Practicing medicine in:
    Kenya
    Nationality:
    Kenya
    I am a Public Health enthusiast who has worked in different Non-governmental organizations supporting and implementing initiatives geared towards strengthening health systems with a strong participation of the beneficiaries, which in this case is the community.

I believe in finding simple solutions in health that can encourage communities to participate and be responsible in their own health. That way we shall spend less on health as the beneficiaries will be more informed and more likely to intervene at their own levels.

I also believe that the government has a responsibility towards providing the highest quality of health care to the citizens at affordable costs and so welcome the UHC initiative, hoping that it will be a game-changer in access to health care, especially in the less resourced countries.
<