centered image

centered image

20 Personal And Friendly Questions To Ask A Girl To Get To know Her

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lets Enjoy Medicine, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Lets Enjoy Medicine

Lets Enjoy Medicine Well-Known Member

So if you are interested in a girl and have just started talking to her then I am sure you are seeking the questions to ask a girl to get to know her. This is pretty normal that a guy always want to impress a girl for that he want to spend time together. One of the best and fastest way to know a girl and to understand her is to get personal and friendly with her. But you are just confused how to proceed with personal question to ask a girl.
    Personal questions to a girl can scratch her and make her closer and open to you. You will get to know the secrets of girl whom you will question. A girl’s heart is very light if you get intimate with her she will fall in love with you very fast and easily.
    Following is the list of top 20 personal question to ask a girl. Here are few gems which will make her so close to you. But before going to questions to ask a girl to get to know her you should first build trust between you both and when in a mood for personal question to ask a girl must take a start with casual hello hi and always try to make her smile.

1. What do you do in your spare time? Tell me some of your hobbies.
    2. Are you on dieting or do some work out?
    3. Are you a tidy or a messy girl?
    4. Do you like cooking food? Which dish you like the most to make?
    5. Do you think yourself a religious and spiritual girl?
    6. What do you want to be? Tell me about you aim.
    7. Which movie make you cry?
    8. What is your happiest memory?
    9. Am I the first guy who came into your life? If not then why did your first relationship end?
    10. What thing you want the most to be in your partner?
    11. What thing you want your partner must know about you?
    12. How you have visualized about your dream date?
    13. In your opinion what things a man should do for a girl in a relationship?
    14. What are your dreams that you want to be fulfil by your partner?
    15. Do you like to have kids or just want to look after yourself?
    16. Do you think small white lies are ok in a relationship or there should be brutal honesty?
    17. Is there anything on which you can never compromise?
    18. What thing you like the most to be gifted by your partner?
    19. Whose responsibility is more to keep a relationship happy and romantic? Girl or boy?
    20. What are your thoughts about physical intimacy in a relationship? Is it important to you?

Add Reply