centered image

centered image

A Grandma Spent U$ 16,000 On Plastic Surgeries To Look Like Jessica Rabbit

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery' started by Egyptian Doctor, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

reat-grandmother Annette Edwards "just loves" dressing up like Jessica Rabbit. "I've always loved...the cartoon character. I just think she's a very sexy cartoon, or woman. With curves in the right places."

Edwards relied on surgical methods to achieve her look, spending about $16,000 on cheek implants, chin implants, and a breast lift. "But to the body it was just pure diet," she says.

Edwards claims she got her curves with "The Jessica Diet." "I did go on a three-month diet eating a little like the rabbits: salads, cereals...to get the figure right. I lost three stone in three months."

But Edwards' fascination with rabbits doesn't end there: she also breeds real ones, and appeared on England's "This Morning" with Alice, the 2010 Guinness World Record holder for the longest rabbit in the world.

The 57-year-old Brit doesn't dress like Jessica all the time. "I'm only Jessica if I go on a shoot. i love being Jessica...my family thinks it's a little crazy. It's one of those things. I just love it. I'm not Jessica at home. I'm just a normal person."

Why does she do it? "You only live once. Do what makes you feel good."

Add Reply