centered image

centered image

About erasing bullet from hand

Discussion in 'Hospital' started by Henrik678, May 2, 2017.

1. Henrik678

Henrik678 Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Finland

There was an accident over ten years ago. I got shot by airgun to side of my elbow and bullet got stuck there. First i did not knew that bullet went inside because there was no hole and it went too deep. Few months ago it kind of came to up to skin so i went for public healthcare.

The doctor who did surgery seemed quite unprofessional for example he started cutting before lidocaine were fully effecting and he was nerveus and did not ask questions or notice information i told to him. He could not erase the bullet(because he told he lost it), just made my elbow very swollen and i can still feel the bullet about 1 centimeter from scarf of cutting skin.

My question is that can it really be that difficult to erase bullet which is directly under skin or was he being purposelery asshole and probably racist? Other bullet has been erased from my finger and it was very easy operation thought the ungraduated doctor who did it needed to cut lot of fibrin-tissue around the bullet.

Edit. To add more; ultra-sound tests has been taken and real surgeon will erase this bullet. I can still feel it, its about one centimeter from the cut doctor made.

When he was trying to get bullet out he actually put his finger inside of found to try to locate it but could not find it. After surgery he did not give clear answer that did he saw bullet or not thought in the beginning of surgery he tried to pull it off. He kind of get mad like some redneck in traffic accident and could not communicate properly at the moments before he left surgery room without answering to my questions about operation.

Add Reply
    Last edited: May 6, 2017