centered image

centered image

Britain's Most Tattooed Man Could Lose An Arm After His Body Rejects A Knuckle-Duster Implant

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by Ghada Ali youssef, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Ghada Ali youssef

Ghada Ali youssef Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Britain's most tattooed man could lose his arm because his body is rejecting one of his implants.

King of Ink Land King Body Art The Extreme Ink-Ite, formerly known as Matthew Whelan, must undergo surgery to save his arm after the skin split around his knuckle duster implant which he got to 'reflect his days as a fighter'.

The 37-year-old from Birmingham has more than 300 tattoos, has dyed both his eyes black, removed his nipples to make room for tattoos, carved 'teeth marks' into his ears and split his tongue in half.

King of Ink, who got his first tattoo when he was 16 and changed his name in 2008, has spent more than £40,000 on modifying his body.

He has dyed both of his eye whites, or sclera, black after 15 years of research and deliberation.

He also had his nipples cut off in a bid to provide himself with a smoother canvas and keeps the discarded body parts in his freezer 'next to my sprouts'.

And he has a crown implant in his hand and a skull in his chest.

He said: 'Eight years ago today I was fighting for my life after a stabbing and was hospitalised.

'What is strange now is I'm on the same ward just next to it fighting to keep my arm.

'I had the knuckle duster put in my arm in 2015 reflecting my days as a fighter. I have another a crown implant in my hand and my skull in my chest.

'Unfortunately the skin has split. It is a foreign object something that the body isn't used to having and has started to reject.

[​IMG]

Source

Add Reply