centered image

centered image

Building new clinic

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by domesticwolf, Mar 24, 2022.

1. domesticwolf

domesticwolf Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Albania

Hi, I feel very happy that I registered here. I work as a doctor assistant and he asked me to check quotations for arranging a small clinic. Please recommend someone who can install sound-proof doors so that voices don't disturb his work.

Add Reply

2. RonaldReadan

RonaldReadan Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    Why do you have to put down voices in the clinic for God's sake? Work more and you won't have to suffer while practicing as you will be really tired. As for the door company, I don't know, sorry.

3. MariaJohn41

MariaJohn41 Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    The budget for the construction of social infrastructure is always limited. It is quite difficult to save on lighting, heating, and communications, unlike soundproofing. Therefore, acoustic comfort in medical institutions is usually not an issue unless it is an elite private clinic. If you work in a private clinic, it is much easier to do this. You can simply search on the Internet for particular companies and solve this problem. I learned about this when I talked to auditors https://fortismedicalbilling.com/new-mexico/. Social infrastructure facilities often use materials based on price preference through a bidding system. They are not always of high quality, and you can't change that!