centered image

Christmas Decoration Ideas From Used Hospital Items

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

bf294562ee84ebaa98d7d26976c4763d.jpg

Christmas Decoration Ideas: Recycling Used Hospital Items

Lately, I have visited one local hospital here where my father was admitted (thankfully, he is doing okay now) What I have noticed was their decorations which are all recycled items from the used hospital stuffs like bottles, caps, plastics wrappers of syringes, used vials and more. They have used this as their decoration instead of buying new ones. They have made this because it was actually a contest. They must decorate using recycle hospital items. Whether contest or not, I think these are pretty neat Christmas decoration ideas.

So, I thought of featuring those Christmas decorations here in the hope that it could be something that I could help with nature and maybe help others do something about all those trash inside the hospital. These are not something that are toxic by the way, so we can do something about it. Anyways, they will just be put up as decorations. But with these decorations, it is already of great help to our environment and our surrounding, especially our mother Earth.

I hope these feature here will inspire us all to do a change of heart and recycle. Hope you will enjoy it!

Christmas Decorations Ideas from Used Hospital Items
    Used Bottles made into a Bottle Lantern

e18a331b6c2565e50d72cdc6ee1a7f92.jpg

Used Bottles made into a Bottle Lantern

Empty Vials in a Choir

76e7369449c6a5ccda72752599e347c3.jpg

These are actually empty vials that have been wrapped with colored paper and then decorated to look like choirs singing. This is another creative way of making use of used and empty vials just being thrown away.

Empty Syringes without Needles

0e76d72431a734de2b7cd582006110d8.jpg

These are empty syringes. The needles have been thrown or discarded or burned. The syringes are placed with some colorful stardust and then hanged in a twig Christmas tree. Pretty Creative Christmas ornament to have.

IV Tubings as Christmas Buntings

54274c2ba2efe1364b868dec791d8bb8.jpg

These have been cleaned and collected to be decorated as Christmas buntings or linings in the doorways, stairways and table edges. They looked great when they have twirled around in circles around the edges. Very Creative idea as a Christmas Decoration and very resourceful too.

Christmas Angels from Empty Vials

c1e4f7c197aba6c18b705fe422202e6b.jpg

These empty vials have been wrapped with gift wrapper to act as the dress of the angels. They have been placed with wings so as to really look like an angel. These empty vials have served a lot of purpose with being an angel.

Christmas Star Lantern

a569b7a4c2597209d7b06343bbc9f193.jpg

The star is made up of empty syringe wrappers that have been assembled and made into a star. These have been placed with stardust and other colorful decorations items so as to look neat when hanged. The small items are once again empty vials that have been place with colorful marbles inside. They are pretty neat and nicely hanging too.

Empty Syringes as Christmas Decorations

7fec3fbb541cf907213b9a708a97bb3f.jpg

I am not sure what to call this but this is the light along the hallway which they have covered with a blue paper and hanged with colored empty syringes. This looks much cooler in actual but since I don't have a clear picture here because I am using my father's phone, this is all I can get with it.

Empty Vials as Hanging Decorations

28083ecbd0398f4e7c9c4564c505fc39.jpg

These empty vials have been decorated simply and are ready to be hanged as Christmas decorations.

Here are Other Christmas Decoration Ideas You can Do with Empty Bottles - Empty Bottles in Different Christmas Designs

bee4a6fad1eb301428532c9fa0218f30.jpg

Source

Add Reply

Attached Files: