centered image

Conspiracy Theorists Are Going Into Meltdown Over The Latest ‘Death Planet’ Prediction

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hadeel Abdelkariem, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Hadeel Abdelkariem

Hadeel Abdelkariem Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

If you were just about to book your summer holiday, now may not be the time – or, now may be better than ever depending on your outlook when it comes to possibly life-altering news.

No, I am not talking about the state of world politics, although if Donald Trump’s latest warning to Russia is anything to go by, we may be in for a rough ride. I am also not talking about the impending marriage of Prince Harry to Meghan Markle, which will see the ‘Playboy Prince’ finally leave bachelorhood for adulthood – breaking many hopeful hearts in the process.

[​IMG]

Instead, I am talking about the ‘Death Planet’, known scientifically as Nibiru which is supposedly heading straight for us. Now you’re probably scratching your head right now, for they didn’t teach you about Nibiru in school. The news headlines have also neglected to mention this impending doom – in their defense, they’ve been pretty busy with Mark Zuckerberg and the Facebook data breach – so, what on Earth is going on?!

[​IMG]

Well, this news may sound like the synopsis for the latest episode of The Simpsons, but according to conspiracy theorists, it’s a very real threat which we should take seriously if we value our lives.

[​IMG]

So this is going to need a little explaining for those of us who were oblivious that such destruction was on the cards. Pay close attention because this is how it is supposedly going to work: the moon, the sun and Jupiter (yep, a planet we’ve all heard of) are going to align with Virgo, triggering the biblical Rapture.

Now, Rapture, for those who don’t know, is an event where all Christian believers will rise up to the sky to join Christ when he returns to Earth. What happens to the non-believers who’re left behind is up for debate depending on who you speak to, some will say that those not chosen by Christ will fall into fiery pits and die while others say they’ll simply be left to carry on as they were.

[​IMG]

This chaos is due to strike on April 23, according to conspiracy theorist David Meade. Discussing his wild theory, Meade explains:

“During this time frame, on April 23, 2018 the moon appears under the feet of the Constellation Virgo. The Sun appears to precisely clothe Virgo… Jupiter is birthed on April 08, 2018. The 12 stars at that date include the nine stars of Leo, and the three planetary alignments of Mercury, Venus and Mars – which combine to make a count of 12 stars on the head of Virgo.”

[​IMG]

“Thus the constellations Virgo, Leo and Serpens-Ophiuchus represent a unique once-in-a-century sign exactly as depicted in the 12th chapter of Revelation. This is our time marker.”

[​IMG]

Now at this point, it is important to note that David Meade has been responsible for making several false predictions regarding the end of the world.

His latest attempt to cause mass panic came on September 23, 2017, when he claimed that the Rapture would strike – but it never did.

[​IMG]

If the evidence of Meade’s inconsistencies aren’t enough to calm your nerves, then maybe NASA’s continued insistence that a planet called Niribu doesn’t exist will.

So when Meade suggests that this event will “be followed quickly by the rise of the Antichrist, the appearance of Planet X and World War III … beyond any shadow of doubt,” it’s hard to believe.

[​IMG]

I think I will trust NASA with this one, party at mine on April 24th? See you there!

Source

Add Reply