centered image

centered image

Csevideo

Discussion in 'USMLE' started by Csevideo, May 9, 2012.

1. Csevideo

Csevideo Well-Known Member

NO PAYMENT& NO INTEREST FOR 6 MONTHS ON PURCHASES OF $99 DOLLARS OR MORE CHECK OUT WITH PAY PAL ON CSEVIDEO.COM AND CHOOSE BILL ME LATER.

ACE YOUR USMLE STEP 2 CS EXAM or COMLEX PE EXAM ON THE FIRST ATTEMPT

>> WATCH YOUR CS EXAM LIVE ONLINE, REAL CASES WITH REAL SPS PROFESSIONAL SAMPLES AVAILABLE FREE.
    Welcome to CSEVideo.com

>> CSEVideo.com includes:

>> 1.Complete video cases of the actual exam. With no interruptions or narrations. So you can focus solely on the encounter.

>> 2.All of our SPs are medical school graduates who Aced the CS exam and have first-hand experience on how the SP responds.

>> 3.All of our cases depict actual scenarios you will experience in your exam.

>> 4.Each of our cases mirror the most popular textbooks so you don't have to spend any extra time doing research.

>> 5.Assessment exam to test your ability to quickly and efficiently write the patient note.

>> 6.Mnemonics that can only be found on our site, to master any portion of the patient note in a moments notice.

>> 7.Specialized SEP Audio section created for mastering your SEP specifically for the CS exam.

>> 8. The video cases can be used if you don't have a study partner or if you are preparing for OSCE OR USCE/CLINICAL ROTATIONS.

>> 9. The physical exam videos will show you how to do your physical exam quickly and efficiently even for the most difficult chief complaints.

>> 10. Join today activate when you are ready

>>
    >>

>>

CSEVideo.com acute case sample - YouTube']
    CSEVideo.com acute case sample - YouTube']CSEVideo.com acute case sample - YouTube

>>CSEVideo.com AMG ACES THE CS EXAM WITH CSEVIDEO.COM - YouTube

Add Reply
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2013

2. Csevideo

Csevideo Well-Known Member

Here are some examples of our subscribers feedback!

I passed my USMLE STEP 2 CS on my first attempt!!!.
    Your videos were extremely helpful.
    I went into my exam with SUPREME CONFIDENCE.
    I knew I had passed when I exited the testing center.
    Thank you so much for a great product.
    I will highly recommend your videos and study materials to other students.
    Chester I. Clark II. M.D. Candidate class of 2011. Drexel University College of Medicine.

I just got my cs results this morning,
    I passed my cs exam on the my first attempt with higher performance in all components. I know it was because of csevideos. Thank you so much for what you are doing.
    Dr. Alain Tagne, Class of 2006, Libreville, GABON

3. drneuro

drneuro Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Afghanistan
    thank you so much csevideo and dr reynolds your videos are just like the actuaal exam and I am thankful to your training. I have cleared my cs exam this past month and I used your videos and fa for 6 weeks and have passed and will do my other exams now. You are the best! keep up the good work