centered image

centered image

Curly Eyelashes Are The Newest Beauty Craze And I Wish I Was Kidding

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mahmoud Abudeif, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Mahmoud Abudeif

Mahmoud Abudeif Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Welcome to the hottest eyelash trend of 2020. Curly Eyelashes. Don’t you just love them?!?

[​IMG]
    Sofie Peterseen, a Danish makeup artists, creates some truly artistic lashes on these willing individuals. They are WAY more for aesthetic pleasure, than they are for actual functional, day-to-day lashes.

[​IMG]

There are some people that have likened these lashes more to pubes than actual eyelashes. I mean, I want to give Ms. Peterseen some artistic credit, but I think these people may have a point.

[​IMG]

I’m not going to say I hate them. I’m all for artistic makeup. These lashes, though. Yikes.

They might be fun to wear to a fancy party. You, know, the kind of party that celebrities are always getting paparazzi bombed at.

I don’t know. Would YOU try it?

I might try them if they were dyed a dark shade of purple, or something that distinguishes them from pubic hair — but only for, like, a special occasion. I’m not walking out of the house on the daily like this!

They might be fun for a funky photoshoot. I’m not talking, like, a family portrait. I’m talking about an artsy photoshoot, where you wear clothes that you wouldn’t normally wear, and fix your hair in a crazy updo.

But, everyday wear? No way. Nope. I’m out.

Source

Add Reply