centered image

centered image

Do You Want To Be A Doctor When You Grow Up?

Discussion in 'Doctors Cafe' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Becoming a doctor is a prestigious goal for this youngster

[​IMG]

I decided that I wanted to be a doctor in the second grade because I fell in love with the idea of giving coloured chocolate-like pills to my grandmother, which magically made all her pains disappear. I promised her that I would carry those magic pills in my coat pocket to give it to all people around me for free so that they all would be free of pain.

I feel that it will be an honour to be trusted with people’s health. I want to be a doctor who is always truthful, nice and kind. Doctors have a unique way of making other humans feel better. It is my ambition to not only become a good doctor but also to be one of the world’s most well-known ones.

Even though it is a tough job, we have to work hard to attain our goals. “In dreams begin responsibility,” wrote William Butler Yeats. I have always admired doctors who serve the sick and the needy around the clock selflessly for the welfare of the society. They are like angels who relieve human beings from pain.

Medical service seems like one of the most blessed jobs to do in a human life. I want to build a hospital for poor people and my hospital will be named “I” hospital. In my hospital, the poor would be treated for free. I will have several branches of my hospitals all over the world. To turn my dreams into reality, I fully understand that I need to put in a lot of focus and hard work. I need to use these wonderful years at school to the maximum and concentrate on my studies.

I believe that dreams can come true. I believe in the words of former Indian President Dr A P J Abdul Kalam, who said, Dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.

This makes me doubly assured about building a chain of hospitals worldwide with world-class medical facilities to serve the society as a whole and include free of cost treatment to the underprivileged section of the society.

“There are no gains without pains!” told Adlai Stevenson and rightly so!

Source

Add Reply