centered image

centered image

Faced with the threat of baldness

Discussion in 'Dermatology' started by skinmole7, May 10, 2020.

1. skinmole7

skinmole7 Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States

Have you ever wondered what we would be like without it? I have been growing my hair for years now. I have to admit, this step cost me dearly. Not because I regretted my own behavior - on the contrary, I really liked my new hairstyle; My decision angered friends and relatives. I spent the whole week of Lama in self-righteousness. I explained that nothing special had happened, that it was just and only hair that would soon grow back ... However, this banal life episode also proves that hair is not just hair. For us, it is more than just a way to protect yourself from the cold.

Did you know that people lose more than a hundred strands of hair every day? The place of the lost is mostly occupied by the newcomer. With age, the balance between broken and newly formed tracks is disturbed. Age-related hair loss is a natural thing; What should we do when our hair starts to fall out at a young age?
    I have one friend, I have known him for ten years, he always wears the same, short hairstyle, and he constantly misses my long hair. I wondered why she didn’t grow her hair. It turned out that it just does not grow, or rather, shines with such intensity that it cannot grow. Well, I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. The reason will definitely be there and if you eliminate it my friend will also be able to please you with long and beautiful hair.

We are not the only women on this day - neither are men experiencing the prospect of less baldness. I read somewhere that I don't want to shave my hair. No, it doesn't really work against hair loss, but one thing is for sure - male hormones should be the main problem. Hippocrates, who himself was worried about losing his hair, was very interested in this issue. It was he who first discovered the connection between baldness and male sex hormones. Julius Caesar and Napoleon brushed their hair back to cover their bald foreheads. You will encounter many such cases in our time.

Add Reply
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2020