centered image

centered image

Funny Medical Situations

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruno, Feb 28, 2014.

1. Bruno

Bruno Famous Member

Medical Student
    Practicing medicine in:
    Brazil

We can share here funny medical situations and funny medical jokes

1- A male patient comes in for Tx the other day and was wearing a mask due to all the flu lately. The nurse heard him ask, "Are my testicles black?" The nurse asked him to repeat what he said, he did. So she lifted his gown and said, "Your testicles are just fine." The pt. removes his mask and states, "I said, are my test results back??"

2- Did you know diarrhea is hereditary? (pause for response) Yes it runs in the Genes(Jeans)

3- Have you ever seen the movie constipated? Well, it never came out!

4- A naked woman stands in front of the mirror "I look awful! All saggy with cellulite! Depressing! I need a compliment to cheer me up." Her husband replies, "You have good eyesight"

5- A man goes to the doctor because he was not feeling well, and the doctor says "I have good news and bad news. The good news is you have 24 hours to live." The man says "that's the good news?!? What's the bad news?" The doctor says "the bad news is I forgot to call you yesterday."

6- Patient says : "being fat runs in my family."
    Doc says : "that's not the problem. The problem is Nobody runs in your family"

7- A guy tells his doctor that he feels pain whenever he touches his body. The doctor asks him to demonstrate. The guy pokes his leg, "ouch!" The guy pokes his abdomen, "ow!" The guy pokes his forehead, "yikes!" The doctor says, "I see your problem. Your finger is broken!"

8- the doctor told a patient you need to loose weight , you should eat salads only ,the patient said should I eat it before meals or after ?

[​IMG]

Share your funny situations and jokes

Add Reply

2. kazamel

kazamel Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt
    very nice :)