centered image

centered image

Harvard Study Says Men Should Climax 21 Times Per Month To Lower Risk For Prostate Cancer

Discussion in 'Oncology' started by Sunday Flower, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Sunday Flower

Sunday Flower Bronze Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Philippines

Climactic.jpg

New research out of Harvard found that cancerous prostate tumors are less likely if you have a healthy diet, exercise and check yourself regularly. It also helps reduce your risk if you climax at least 21 times per month.
    Look around you. Do you see six other men? One of you is going to get prostate cancer in your lifetime. Prostate cancer is expected to impact 161,360 American men this year leading to 26,730 deaths, according to the American Cancer Society. Don't want to be one of them? There's a way you can reduce your risk, but you're really going to hate it.
    A new Harvard study of 32,000 men published in the Journal of European Urology found that men who orgasm more frequently can reduce their risk of getting prostate cancer by 33%. The magic number is 21 times per month or 252 times per year, as reported by The Sun.
    This echoes previous research that said having sex with more than 20 women can reduce the risk of prostate cancer by almost a third.
    Damn, staying healthy and living longer can be really tough sometimes, I know.
    But having more sex and me-time isn't the only way to live longer. The research also pointed to a healthy diet — tomatoes, organic coffee and plant-based fats like flax seeds are recommended — as well as enough exercise to stave off prostate cancer. It's also a good idea to check yourself regularly, as catching it early greatly increases your chances of beating the cancer.
    But don't take it from me. Watch adult star Janice Griffith thoroughly explain how to check for lumps and odd formations on your testes. Don't worry, it's safe for work.

Source

Add Reply
    Haileyesus likes this.