centered image

centered image

Here’s Exactly What Happens To You When You Die, Just Incase You Were Wondering ( Video )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ghada Ali youssef, Feb 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ghada Ali youssef

Ghada Ali youssef Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Is there life after death? It’s a question that’s been puzzling theologians, philosophers, and scientists for centuries. From Buddhists to Richard Dawkins, no matter what your beliefs are, no one truly knows what happens to our consciousness when the great old battery pack we call life finally shuts down.

But what we can study, however, is what happens to our poor old bodies after death. And in case you hadn’t guessed already, it’s not pretty. Thankfully for the curious among us, YouTube channel Top Trending has created a video in which the facts of death are starkly laid out for every one of us to see.

If you’d prefer to face the facts of death, rather than blindly ignore them for the rest of your life, this is the video for you. We’re all going to die, so why not figure out the details while you’ve still got time?

According to the following video, death is a pretty gruesome series of events. After being dead for about 20 minutes, lack of blood flow around your system means you will start to turn as pale as a ghost. Rigor mortis sets in, making your entire body stiff.

What happens next is so gruesome that I think I’ll let the video describe it for me. Let’s just say it involves decomposition, explosions, and maggots. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

c130a9f07775b88a62bb16b585645416.jpg
    Source

Add Reply