centered image

If Parks and Recreation Characters Were Medical Specialties

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Egyptian Doctor, Jun 4, 2014.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Leslie Knope: Neurosurgery
    An overeager and annoying overachiever, yet admirable in her work ethic, Leslie embodies neurosurgery. Knope leads the squad, occasionally pretending to delegate but at the end of the day, taking on the challenge on her own. The brain, like the government, is her fragile canvas yet she manages to stay careful in her connections and maintain a perfect equilibrium.

Perfect stereotype quote: ”So let’s talk sched, guys. Um, the kids are gonna come at 9AM on Saturday, and everyone’s gonna do Santa for two hours, so I would just advise everyone before you get into your costume to go to the bathroom so we can avoid what happened last year.”

[​IMG]

Andy Dwyer: Pediatrics
    Happy and jovial 99% of the time, Andy is always able to keep a smile on his patient’s faces, even through the most painful of procedures. His act as Johnny Karate proves that he’s always able to relate to the young ones.

Andy: “Andy: If you do collapse, I know first aid, er karate.

Leslie: That’s not first aid.

Andy: It is if you do it right! Heimlich!”

[​IMG]

April Ludgate: Pathology
    Her obsession with blood and death make April the obvious match for that pathology fellowship. The fact that she’s married to Burt Maclin, FBI make them the perfect power couple for solving any homicide.

April Ludgate: “I really only listen to like, German death reggae, and Halloween sound effects records from the 1950s. And Bette Midler. Obviously.”

[​IMG]

Donna Meagle: OB/GYN
    Donna is sassy, opinionated, short-tempered and she aint afraid to show it. Get on her good side and she’s your friend for life, but cross her and you’ll be very very sorry. Upside: with all that money she’s making she sure can “treat herself.”

Donna Meagle: “I would like to address the goofy-looking, dirty komodo wearing, corn-rowed clown in the room. If you see Ron Swanson, can you give him this message: You used to be a man! You need to get your house in order! Look, I love you like a brother, but right now I hate you! Like my actual brother, Levandrious, who I hate!”

[​IMG]

Ron Swanson: Orthopedic Surgery
    Tough and no nonsense, Ron Swanson is the epitome of ortho-bro. His love of outdoor sports, eating meat and only meat, and general distaste for other people only further his perfect match into this specialty.

Ron Swanson: “Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have. Wait, wait. I’m worried what you just heard was, “Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.” What I said was, “Give me all the bacon and eggs you have”. Do you understand?” -Ortho.

[​IMG]

Tom Haverford: Dermatology
    We all know that Tommy Haverford has some brains in his head because when he actually puts his mind to a good cause (Rent-a-Swag / Tom’s Bistro) he actually executes perfectly. That being said, though he probably beasted his boards and landed that derm residency, he also is one to enjoy a great lifestyle (“Treat YO self!”). Work will never stop Tom from enjoying the finer things in life.

Tom Haverford: “Sometimes you gotta work a little, so you can ball a lot.” OR ““I want to open up my own club one day. Maybe call it something like Club a Dub Dub, or the Club Marine. Sort of a submarine-themed club. Or Tom’s Bistro. The word ‘bistro’ is classy as sh*t.”

[​IMG]

Ben Wyatt: Psychiatry
    Ben’s head is so big because it’s full of secrets. His calm demeanor and ability to listen to his coworkers’ problems and shenanigans, without getting caught up in all the hoo-rah-rah would make Ben the perfect psychiatrist. He’s also vere cerebral (aka nerd status.)

Ben Wyatt: “You know, “nerd culture” is mainstream now. So, when you use the word “nerd” derogatorily, it means you’re the one that’s out of the zeitgeist.”

Tom Haverford: “Yes, that’s perfect. Just like that: be incredibly boring.”

[​IMG]

Chris Traeger: Holistic Medicine
    Chris is all about keeping his “microchip” of a body in optimal condition. His focus on nutrition and exercise as well as vitamins and supplements as preventive measured to illness have us casting our vote for him as a doc focusing on holistic medicine. Chris has a handle on his emotions and spirit through his comprehensive psychological care provided by…Dr. Richard Nigar. A perfect balance of mind, body and spirit make Chris the epitome of holistic care.

Chris: ““I take care of my body above all else. Diet, exercise, supplements, positive thinking. Scientists believe that the first human being who will live 150 years has already been born. I believe I am that human being.”

[​IMG]

Anne Perkins: Nursing
    because, she is a nurse.

[​IMG]

Source

Add Reply