centered image

centered image

Instagram Model With 'World's Biggest Cheeks' Wants More Surgery

Discussion in 'Plastic Surgery' started by Mahmoud Abudeif, May 26, 2021.

1. Mahmoud Abudeif

Mahmoud Abudeif Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

A filler addict who claims to have the 'world's biggest cheeks' has revealed she wants to have more plastic surgery to enhance her breasts and perky posterior.

[​IMG]

Anastasiia Pokreshchuk, 32, from Kiev, Ukraine has spent more than £1,600 on administering her own face injections and claims she looked like a 'mouse' before her her drastic cheek filler.

She injects herself with hyaluronic fillers following the instruction of a doctor's online tutorial and admits while it 'can be dangerous', she 'loves' having filler and won't be stopping anytime soon.

And despite her appearance - which is drastically different from her natural face - the social media star has said she hopes to have even more surgery on her body.

The social media star who boasts more than 264,000 followers was recently asked by a fan: 'When will you do breast surgery and what size? And are you planning to do butt implants?'

She said that she wants to get breast implants, hoping to increase them to a D-cup, because 'nature didn't give me any breasts at all.'

She doesn't want to get silicon implants, but will do liposuction and inject fat into her posterior.

The Instagram star has undergone a myriad of procedures including lip fillers, veneers and fillers in her jaw and chin.

[​IMG]

She's also shared throwback pictures from before she had any work done, looking unrecognisable with natural looking brown eyes, light brunette hair, and a filler-free face.

While many trolls say that she 'looked prettier before' Anastasiia is very confident in her new look.

'After I had the injections and saw the changes in my cheeks, I fell in love with them. I understand that they look weird for other people but I don't mind,' she said.

She added that fillers have boosted her confidence and before she had them she would be afraid to post pictures of herself.

She explained: 'I was ashamed of everything; my voice, my appearance. It was really hard work.'

'I think I was ugly before. My mum thinks that I was naturally beautiful before, but now thinks I look more exotic and my friends say my new appearance is better because before I looked like a grey mouse.'

'I've had people tell me I am an ugly b**** and that I should kill myself but when I see it I just laugh it off and ignore it,' she said.

Appearing on This Morning last year, Anastasiia insisted that she 'loves her look' and has 'no regrets' about her extreme appearance.

[​IMG]

'I love this look. I was a grey mouse before,' said Anastasiia, claiming she's now more 'in proportion'.

'My nose was too big,' she said, claiming it took up her entire face, adding: 'Now I have lips and cheeks and it looks okay.'

She went on to explain that she uses online tutorials to administer her injections, and insisted that she is 'like a doctor' and sterilises all of her equipment to avoid infection.

'This can be dangerous but I do it with doctors', she said. 'I am learning online. I was worried, but I love this.'

Source

Add Reply

2. korryloger

korryloger Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States
    She looks very scary. Jackson's fate should be a good lesson to her.