centered image

centered image

Is It Remotely Possible To Work For Google If You Did Medicine?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

This question was originally posted on Quora.com and was answered Terry Lambert, former Sr. Software Engineer at Google (2011-2012)

A2A.

Yes.

The main clinic on the Mountain View campus used to be on the first floor of 1950 Charleston Avenue. I know because I worked on the third floor on the Chrome OS team.

Google has since moved things around (I know my former teams on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors) moved buildings, but Dr. Taranah Razavi is still listed as working at Google. I’m not sure if she’d want to be contacted directly.

My understanding is that they expect you to be affiliated with several hospitals/practices, and then usually run the on site from a pool of physicians; if that’s still correct, you’d need to work in the area (Stanford and Kaiser both have large facilities in the area, as does Sequoia Medical).

So yes, Google hires medical doctors at some of their locations for on site wellness. They occasionally run flu shot programs, and I seem to remember a physical therapist on site as well.

[​IMG]

Source

Add Reply