centered image

centered image

Join Hands on Training for Femtosecond Laser for Blade Free LASIK by highly experienced Faculty in I

Discussion in 'Ophthalmology' started by I Care Consultants, Dec 10, 2013.

1. I Care Consultants

I Care Consultants Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    India

FEMTOSECOND LASER FOR BLADE FREE LASIK EYE SURGERY: ReLEx ( FLEx & SMILE ) – HANDS ON TRAINING PROGRAM BY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED FACULTY IN INDIA.

Join Hands on Training for Femtosecond Laser for Blade Free LASIK by highly experienced Faculty in India.

We offer to bring together highly experienced Ophthalmic Surgeons/ Faculties from India as well as colleagues from all over the world, in the teaching process in assisting young Ophthalmologists to improve their surgical skills.

Our Associate Center is privileged to be one of the few centers around the world, which also does an all-in-one femtosecond laser refractive surgery. This goes by the name of ReLEx. Within ReLEx, there are two procedures, FLEx, and SMILE. Our Faculty was the third doctor in the world to perform FLEx/SMILE, and has done the maximum number of cases in the world. She has presented her results of all in one femtosecond laser refractive surgery at several meetings all over the world.

We guide & organise courses for physicians interested in learning Femtosecond laser for blade free lasik, glaucoma, Oculoplasty, phacoemulsification, small incision cataract surgery and Vitreo-Retinal (Medical & Surgical), Ped. Opthalmology & Strabismus at different Traininging Hospitals/ Clinics / Centers in India. Mr Gupta has organised Lasik, Phaco & other Training Programs & Workshops for more than 800 Ophthalmologists from India, USA, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Brazil and Middle East & South East Asian Countries.

We would like to welcome you cordially in India to join our different Ophthalmological Workshops, conducted by highly experienced Faculties at some of the most reputed, well established, leading & advanced Eye Care Hospitals / Clinics in our network.

We can assure that by the end of the 4 days course you will find the difference in your surgical skills and will have greater confidence in your abilities as Ophthalmology Surgeon.

For further details, please contact : Gupta<[email protected]>,
    www.icareconsultants.in

Add Reply

Attached Files:

2. Mohammad Zakir

Mohammad Zakir Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Pakistan
    R course through the yr. I am planning in November. What will be fee?