centered image

Medical Jokes 2017 Part 1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rana El-Rakhawy, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Rana El-Rakhawy

Rana El-Rakhawy Famous Member Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

There is a belief that if you are afraid of something, it will certainly happen.

Because of this, in the New Year I decided to be afraid of becoming rich, happy, and slim.

ece968225b1614612f0274898efa64bd.jpg
    Patient: Doctor, my husband won’t talk to me! It doesn’t matter what I say to him. I can talk all day, but not a word. I am afraid he may have a serious psychiatric condition.

Doctor: It is not a disease, Ma’am. It is a talent.

ae1381e9a969e5971bb494b9fdb826a8.jpg
    Somehow we always think we are aging at a slower rate than everyone else; this was true of this older woman who is seeing a doctor for the first time.

She was taken into a room and told to make herself comfortable. While reading the doctor’s diploma on the wall, she realizes that she went to high school with him many years ago.

The doctor enters the room; he is very gray, and slightly bent over from old age, and says : “Hello, how can I help you?”

Woman asks: “Did you attend Roosevelt High School?”

56a612a27914e05d290e0b7affe5dfb6.jpg
    “The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.” _Voltaire

After many sessions the psychiatrist says to his patient:

-Congratulations, Sir, you are cured!

The patient says:

-Some cure. Before I was Alexander the Great. Now I`m nobody.

d75f0cf056f4c10dd64e634be02ee940.jpg

Hospital Childbirth Unit – New Year Special Offer:
    “Deliver two babies and get the third one as a gift!”

5d95af97663e7bd9fd0c723653d621c0.jpg

-Doctor, I keep talking to myself all the time.
    -Does it bother your family?
    -No, I live alone.
    -So what is the problem? You can keep talking as long as it does not bother anyone.
    -But doctor, I am so boring…

02eb7459b360b942142b8af9764f1dd0.jpg
    News reporter asks the director of a mental hospital if they have a special test to check if a patient is mentally healthy, and ready to be released.
    -Yes, we fill a bathtub with water, and beside it we put a spoon and a big mug. Then we ask a patient to empty the bathtub.
    News reporter with a smile: And any healthy person will take a mug, right?
    Doctor: No, a healthy person will remove a drain stopper…
    -Doctor, my husband was very nervous recently. I think we need to go on vacation. Where do you think we should go: to the mountains, or to the sea?
    -You should go to the mountains, and he should go to the sea, or vice versa…

Source

Add Reply