centered image

Men Track Their Colleague's Menstrual Cycle To Avoid Her When She's 'Moody'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

'They want to stay away from me when I'm PMSing': Woman horrified to discover her male colleagues are tracking her menstrual cycle so they can avoid her when she's 'moody'
    • An Australian woman found out her colleagues were tracking her period
    • A male colleague told the woman after she began to cry one day at work
    • He said he marks the days on a calender and passes it around the office
    • The man said he did it so her can avoid her 'moods' and 'stay away'
    1facc0605a6de81600f17f84251a0086.jpg

A woman discovered her male colleagues were tracking her period so they can avoid her when she is moody and 'stay away from trouble.'

The woman was talking to a male co-worker about relationships during their lunch break when the unnamed man told her she was single because she talked back, according to The Herald Sun.

'They want to stay away from me when I'm PMSing, because I get a bit moody,' the woman later told a friend.

It is a 'good strategy to track her period cycle in order to avoid unnecessary situations,' the man said, before adding that he was 'just trying to stay away from trouble.'

9da4794ce4f8227e820897834f08783e.jpg

The man quickly confessed that he had been tracking her period so he can avoid her when she is moody and 'stay away from trouble'

1b908c3454509818869333c0973e7da3.jpg

b3639d5d17a8d7fbf52af0dc05f837a3.jpg

There are several online apps that allow men to keep count of the days between periods

After marking her cycle on a calendar, he then sent the calendar around to all of their male co-workers to keep track of.

There are several online apps that allow women to keep count of the days between periods – mostly for conceiving a child – but there are also multiple apps for men too.

PMSing, designed for men, can track the cycles of 10 women.

Another is PMS Meter, which keeps track of warning signs like irritability.

5baa41253f39cd13bf9af7e4c780e045.jpg

PMSing, designed for men, can track the cycles of 10 women

Source

Add Reply