centered image

'Miss World' Is a Med Student From India — But Here's the Job She Believes Should Be Highest Paid

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

[​IMG]

Manushi Chhillar is hardly a household name — yet.

Chhillar took home the title of Miss World as the 67th pageant came to an end, making her the sixth Indian woman to claim the title and the first in 17 years.

“Quantico” star Priyanka Chopra was the last Indian woman to win the crown in 2000, and she was more than happy to congratulate her successor:

Many were impressed not only by Chhillar's beauty and poise, but by her dedication to study. The 20-year-old medical student grew up in a family of doctors and has worked hard to follow in their footsteps.

But what truly inspired the world was her answer to one simple question: What profession should command the highest salary?

Chhillar answered without hesitation:

"I think a mother deserves the highest respect, and when you talk about salary, it's not always about cash. But I feel it's the love and respect that you give to someone. My mother has always been the biggest inspiration in my life.

All mothers sacrifice so much for their kids. So I think it is the job of a mother that deserves the highest salary."

We agree, Ms. Chhillar. We agree.

Source

Add Reply