centered image

centered image

pain in the adductors

Discussion in 'Orthopedics' started by rasidrasid, May 2, 2018.

1. rasidrasid

rasidrasid Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Turkey

Hello, I know that the answers here do not replace a visit to the doctor, but maybe someone has an opinion or experience of the same thing. I have been plagued for some time by pain from the lower abdomen to the pubic bone and down to the adductors (on both sides). Since I am over 35 years old and was a footballer, I researched on the Internet and identified an inflammation of the pubis as a possible cause. Of course I'm not sure! Since the lymphatic system "uses" the same "way", this may of course also be an option. I went to the doctor and he gave me Ibufalm. The pain decreased slightly, but I still have it. If I take a longer break, then they become less but do not disappear. If I play football again, I have major pains in the adductors. When I press in with my fingers and want to feel it, I feel something like something thick inside (whatever that is?). The skin at the base of the groin in the adductor area is reddened, dry and looks like psoriasis. I don't have an itch there. Only the shower burns when the foam gets there. Anybody have any idea what that might be or how I'm gonna get it off? Of course I'll go to the doctor again, but I'd like an opinion in advance. Thank you

Add Reply