centered image

Preacher Who Said Vaccines Will Kill "Stupid People" Hospitalized With COVID-19

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mahmoud Abudeif, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Mahmoud Abudeif

Mahmoud Abudeif Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

A right-wing preacher who made a number of highly nonsensical and plain wrong statements about COVID-19 and vaccines for COVID-19 has been hospitalized with, you guessed it, COVID-19.

[​IMG]

From the beginning of the pandemic, radio host Rick Wiles has come out with outlandish claims about the disease. He began by calling it a "death angel on the loose" and stating that it was a plague sent by God to purge the world of sin, Right Wing Watch reports. On his “TruNews” show, he has since used the virus for anti-semitic and homophobic purposes, claiming that God was spreading the disease to Jewish people because they "oppose his son, Jesus Christ. That is why you have a plague in your synagogues" and that deaths of a board member of the LGBT Bar Association of Greater New York's death was God's judgment.

He has since moved on to saying Dr. Anthony Fauci should be "taken to Guantanamo Bay and waterboarded" until he confesses to working with China on the creation of "the coronavirus with bats".

Following the successful creation and trials of safe and effective COVID-19 vaccines, he has stated that he would not be vaccinated. He put this decision down to the vaccines being a plot to carry out global genocide.

“I am not going to be vaccinated,” Wiles said last month in a video for TruNews. “I’m going to be one of the survivors. I’m going to survive the genocide, adding "the only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off" and "if the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world. I’m going to survive. I’m going to survive by God’s grace; by his will, I’m going to survive the genocide.”

He has since been hospitalized with Covid, following an outbreak at the station.

In an update posted by TruNews, it was announced that he had been taken to the emergency room, admitted to hospital where he is now on oxygen and expected to remain for a number of days.

"Rick is very much in need of your continued prayers," the update read. "We now ask that you will come along side of us, join us in prayer for healing, for deliverance, and for victory."

Dr Raymond Burkhart, who wrote the statement, claimed that this will only strengthen Wiles' resolve.

"If I know Rick, and I believe I do, this attack of the enemy will only serve to strengthen his resolve to speak against the forces of darkness. We will say it again: NO weapon formed against us shall prosper! NONE!"

For anyone thinking of mocking him, they also added:

"Already, the naysayers and mockers have started with their taunts. Let them speak their foolish words and let them mock. It will only serve to be used to fuel their flames of torment in hell, unless they repent."

Source

Add Reply