centered image

centered image

Precious Footage Shows Twins Taking A Bath - They Don't Realize They've Been Born Yet!

Discussion in 'Pediatrics' started by Ghada Ali youssef, Feb 15, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ghada Ali youssef

Ghada Ali youssef Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Twins share an unbelievable bond. Whether you believe it or not, I personally think that’s true. Call it ESP or whatever you want, a bond will naturally form between two people who have spent so much time together. I’m not a twin, but I have close friends that I grew up with, and I definitely feel a connection with them that I don’t feel with others.

If you still are not convinced that twins can share a special connection, then this video is proof. In it, a baby nurse, Sonia Rochel, gently holds and caresses two newborn twin babies in her hands. She then gives them a bath using a special technique called the Thalassa Baby Bath.

This technique provides a baby with warmth and comfort and is applied at the time of birth. Sonia has spent nearly her entire life working with babies, and if there’s one thing she’s learned, it’s that patience and diligence are important when caring for babies.

“So I started observing babies really well … I’ve listened to them a lot because I realized that a baby tells us a lot of things … but most us aren’t used to listening to that.”

Just watch how the babies react to Sonia’s bath. They feel like they are still in the safety and comfort of their mother’s womb. It’s almost as if they don’t realize they have been born yet!

01ebd7375857b516cab0ea136872b5c8.jpg
    Source

Add Reply
    Igor Babii likes this.