centered image

centered image

Scientist Injects Himself With Bacteria In Hopes Of Living Longer

Discussion in 'Biochemistry' started by Egyptian Doctor, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

The wait for immortality may soon be over, at least according to a scientist in Russia. Anatoli Brouchkov, head of the Geocryology Department at Moscow State University, claims injecting 3.5-million-year-old Siberian bacteria has given his health and energy a boost. He believes its DNA and genes can contain the cure to aging.

"I started to work longer, I've never had a flu for the last two years,” said Brouchkov, in an interview with Russia TV. "But it still need the experiments. We have to work out how this bacteria prevents aging. I think that is the way this science should develop. What is keeping that mechanism alive? And how can we use it for our own benefits?"

The bacteria, named Bacillus F, was first discovered in 2009 embedded in ancient permafrost at a site known as Mammoth Mounter in the Sakha Republic, also known as Yakutia, in Siberia. Since its finding, scientists like Professor Sergey Petrov, chief researcher of Tyumen Scientific Centre, have conducted various experiments on mice and fruit flies, being able to see the impact of the bacteria on their longevity and fertility. “We made experiments with copepods, mice, crops and human blood cells. In all these experiments Bacillus F stimulated the growth and also strengthened the immune system. The experiments on human erythrocytes and leucocytes were also very optimistic,” he told The Siberian Times.

e7be843f6e3918f7e503d2bff29e83f1.png

Source

Add Reply