centered image

centered image

sophisticated that it

Discussion in 'Physical and Sports Medicine' started by sonia gimm, Nov 15, 2014.

1. sonia gimm

sonia gimm Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    United States

sophisticated that it is very hardtop tell the real from the fake and I use this is a very good example this is a Spanish when strong product are all these photos the other real Nutra Pump products on the right on the bottom but I mean as you can see at first glance this these parts are essentially identical there's a holographic sticker at spermicidal stamping the ampules lucky look very close as well honestly the way that I was ever able to differentiate the real from the faker in this regard was very minor things you get all the upon microscope examination to the box gradients are a little different and of course the printing on the ampules a little bit of published those results you know you’re to go at this point and had the manufacturer you know taking aloof these things would be very easy affects on so counterfeiting is getting really tough really high tech and it's no longer a case we can give somebody simple recommendations and I'll make sure that on this a stamp on the box look for hologram sticker these things don't work anymore at this point the only one technology

http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/nutra-pump/

Add Reply