Discussion in 'Medical Students Cafe' started by John Jossef, Mar 22, 2011.
What is your plan about your future specialty
well I love children for that reason i like pediatrics in the other hand I like feel the adrenaline to care a patien with wounds and injuries, but i dont know what is the choice that i going to take.
Still I dont know, maybe neurology...
in order of preferences :
General surgery 98% sure hahaha and the other 2 % gastroenterology maybe
Surgery, more specified is OrthopaediC.
i wish i can get this speciality
got no more money to go further to speciality..
still don't know , but maybe surgery ^^
Surgey and Int. Medicine win
My options are: heartsurgery, neurosurgery and pediatric surgery. :roll: Anyhow surgery.. :roll:
I really want to be neurosurgeon , even now when my parents still disagree -_-" ... It's really fun for me since I love anatomy esp brain ^^
i really do not know yet but i like oncology and surgery
Internal Medicine with a sub-specialty in Gastroenterology or Sports Medicine/Physical Rehabilitation.
not decided yet
Internal medicine (Cardiology), Surgery and Pathology (Y)
For sure internal medicine! Eventually planning to be an infectious disease specialist.
Separate names with a comma.