centered image

Student Lost Both His Nipples After Deodorant Dare Went Badly Wrong

Discussion in 'Hospital' started by The Good Doctor, Feb 5, 2022.

1. The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor Golden Member

A 15-year-old boy in the UK reportedly lost both his nipples after a dare involving Lynx (or Axe, if you're American) body spray went horribly wrong.

The boy – who is now 19 and hasn't been named in the report by The Liverpool Echo – was in his school's changing room when another boy dared him to spray two cans of deodorant onto his chest. Another boy proceeded to spray the can at his exposed nipples

"At first it's just cold. It's not really a big thing," he told @uniofliverpoolmemepage on Instagram, reported by The Liverpool Echo. "And then it starts to burn and you're just there waiting for it to finish."

After the dare was over, however, another boy flicked the boy's nipples "and that's when the nipples fell off." Rather than seeking medical attention or nipple re-attachment surgery, he continued with his day and attended his German class, where others noticed something was wrong.

[​IMG]

“I’'m in German, just sitting, and my nipples are now gone. I'm just chilling, and then people are like, 'Your shirt is bleeding'. And you just see two blood stains from both my nipples."

"My German teacher actually stopped the lesson and was like, 'What's going on? Do you need to go to the medical room?', and I was like, 'Nah it's fine'."

Now at university, the anonymous student says that his girlfriend laughed when she heard he was nipple-less. The "deodorant on the nipples" trick has been talked about for quite some time, though this is one of few to be confirmed by journalists.

"Now that I look back on it, it's just like, it's stupid, it happened. Now I've got no nipples," the boy lamented.

Source

Add Reply