centered image

Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People in The World

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Egyptian Doctor, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

ULTAN KÖSEN – 8 FEET 3 INCHES (251.4 CM)

The 2010, 2011 and 2012 editions of Guinness Book of World Records lists Sultan Kösen (born 10 December 1982) as the tallest living man in the world as well as having the largest hands (11.22 inches or 28.5 centimeters) and largest feet (14.4 inches or 36.5 centimeters) when last measured on 8 February 2011. Kosen has been in the Guinness Book of World Records for some time now due to his extremely tall stature. If we were to really add up his scores for the Guinness book of world records he would probably hold a few more, for the largest custom made shoes and gloves along with pants and t-shirts. Most men can buy their clothing in a department store, but it must be a little more difficult to purchase your clothes when you have to buy custom t-shirts every time you need a new one. Which could have been frequently considering that Kosen was still growing at 8 feet 2 inches in 2011.

29c241c7990e57ea9986be83ee66a892.jpg

WORLD’S SMALLEST MAN 22 INCHES

A Nepali teenager bidding to become the world’s smallest man is going the extra mile to achieve his lifelong dream. Khagendra Thapa Magar, 17, is flying with his father and a supporter to Italy, where they plan to file a claim with Guinness World Records. Standing just 22in tall, Magar is eight months away from adulthood – and the chance to claim the title of the shortest man in history. The shortest man ever recorded was Gul Mohammed of India, who measured 22.4in. Pictured waving to the media before leaving for Europe, the tiny teen, who weighs just 10lbs, is hoping to find fame, fortune and a fiancee on his travels. His family initially applied for Guinness recognition when he was 14, but Magar was told he would have to wait until he was an adult. The current smallest man record is held by China’s He Pingping, who is 29in tall. Magar and his father told reporters in Kathmandu that they planned to appear on an Italian television show this week to talk about his bid for the title. Mr Magar, who was born in 1992 in the Baglung district of Nepal, started to walk only at the age of eight and ceased growing at 11. ‘He was very tiny when he was born,’ said Khagendra’s mother Dhana Maya Thapa Magar. ‘It was not possible to bathe him or clean him up because of his size. We had to hold him on our palm,’ she said. According to his father, Magar would become upset after finding that he was much shorter than other children of his age. ‘We always tried to console him saying that size doesn’t matter at all,’ said Rup Bahadur. But his life has been transformed after the word about his size spread in the area.

eb4cb78f72412366aa747cb1e80f1c70.jpg

WORLD’S FATTEST MAN 812 POUNDS

Lying in his reinforced bed, 58-stone Keith Martin yesterday defended the estimated £50,000 a year he costs the taxpayer – by comparing himself to others who receive help, such as smokers or injured rock climbers. Believed to be the world’s fattest man, the bed-bound 42-year-old cannot even roll over on his own. He is visited by seven carers a day, who wash and change him in two shifts, plus two nurses every other day who tend to his bed sores. Despite the huge drain on public funds, Mr Martin, who has been unable to work for more than a decade, said: ‘It’s either that or I would end up dead. Until people have lived like it, they can’t judge.

Mr Martin, who has outgrown his size 8XL clothes, is hoping to have a gastric band fitted but has been told he must lose half his weight before that can be done. Speaking in his ground floor bedroom in his council house in North London, he said: ‘I blame myself, I don’t blame anyone else. It was my fault, I am the one who ate the food. No one held a gun to my head and made me. I hate what I have done to myself.’

bf3a741587d3df3ebf5792a009994c35.jpg

THINNEST GIRL IN THE WORLD LIZZIE VELASQUEZ

At just 5ft 2″ tall and weighing in at 4st 3lb, Lizzie Velasquez, 24, appears worryingly thin at first glance. But her tiny frame wasn’t caused by an eating disorder. Instead, it is the result of a syndrome so rare that it is shared by just two other people. Her condition means that try as she might, Lizzie, from Austin in Texas, finds it impossible to gain weight or store fat, and as a result, she’s forced to eat up to 60 small meals a day.

4667b5c17aa4bda37657c01c2607f4ac.jpg

Source

Add Reply