centered image

The Sexual Mishaps That sent these Couples to the ER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dr.omarislam, Jul 2, 2017.

1. dr.omarislam

dr.omarislam Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

[​IMG]
    After a night of drinking with their cover band in a Long Island rehearsal studio, Queens couple and bandmates Andrew, 40, and Francine, 29, found themselves alone and getting frisky on a drum set stool.

But they never thought their tryst would end with a trip to the hospital — with Andrew on a gurney at 3 a.m. wearing Francine’s skirt.

Their sexual adventure-turned-medical mishap is just one of many featured in the TLC series “Sex Sent Me to the ER,” which is full with plenty of salacious tales and racy re-enactments — from a couple who falls into a grave while copulating in a cemetery to a duo that gets bitten by a giant centipede during the deed.

“We figured behind the drums would be the easiest place to hide [in case anyone walked in],” Francine tells The Post about the incident, which is retold in an episode that airs Nov. 15. (Only first names are used so as not to violate health privacy laws.)

After their vigorous lovemaking session was over, the couple passed out on a nearby sofa, and only awoke when Andrew rolled off — splitting his chin open on a coffee table.

[​IMG]
    When Los Angeles couple Andy, 25, and Cynthia, 24, had sex for the first time four years ago, Andy wanted everything to go perfectly.

So he took a friend’s advice and ate watermelon — a known aphrodisiac — on his way to meet her.

“Once I started eating the watermelon, I started feeling the effects somewhat, so I just figured I would take it to the next level,” he tells The Post.

That’s when he got the bright idea to apply the fruit juice topically down below.

But the night soon took a sour, rather than sweet, turn.

Unbeknownst to Andy, Cynthia was highly allergic to watermelon — and their moment of passion turned to pain when her body temperature soared and she started breaking out in hives.

With a history of allergies, Cynthia knew something was wrong, and once they got to the ER, she started rattling off her long list of food allergies — which is when Andy realized his pre-date fruit indulgence was to blame.

It took shots of epinephrine and cortisone at the ER, and the couple couldn’t have sex again for a month, but Cynthia says she had no hard feelings toward her well-meaning partner.

“I couldn’t help but just laugh,” she says. “Because when you say it out loud — the reasoning behind why he did it — you can’t be mad at him.”

In this re-enactment scene from “Sex Sent Me to the ER,” a woman with mysterious symptoms ends up in the ER after she and her partner snuck away from a family member’s wake to have some alone time. The source of her sickness? A mysterious sexual aid that no doctor would ever recommend. Their story (but not episode title) is called “Mourning Quickie.”

Source

Add Reply