centered image

centered image

want to know the books i can study for mccee and looking for study partner

Discussion in 'MCCEE & MCCQE' started by marianiazi, Oct 4, 2012.

1. marianiazi

marianiazi New Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Pakistan

hi there...am new in this forum,i want to have information that what books are reccomended to study for exam...????i have heard about kaplan series...can i start my preparation with kaplan series?at what stage i should study toronto notes?should i study only the toronto notes or there are few topics from toronto notes that i should stress on and if there is some one out there who is preparing for mccee?...kindly do let me know...thanks

Add Reply

2. Wael Zeyadh

Wael Zeyadh Young Member

Hi..Mariam
    i'm preparing to take Jan MCCEE test in SaudiArabia.. I may suggest to study first from review sources like master the boards by conrad fischer step II & for me also from same source step III..it's amazing review source..i studied some subjects from Toronto notes 2012 and i get stuke by the rough harsh detailes that take much time ..i recommend studding different review books plus solving too much questions as USMLE World V3 2011 ...as regard study partner i'll be happy to arrange it..all the best

3. mada

mada Young Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt
    hi guys , am Mohamed from Egypt and am starting my preparation for the MCCEE , and looking for study partner .. best wishes for all