Watch: The Moment A Spider Crawls Out Of A Bengaluru Woman's Ear Is Sure To Creep You Out

Discussion in 'Otolaryngology' started by Ghada Ali youssef, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Ghada Ali youssef

Ghada Ali youssef Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

When a light is shone into Lekshmi L's ear, the first thing you see is a pair beady eyes. Then, the nasty pincers and limbs come out.

In a video that is sure to send a shiver down your spine, doctors at Bengaluru's Columbia Asia Hospital discovered a horribly unwelcome guest in the Hebbal woman's ear.

According to the Daily Mail, Lekshmi had fallen asleep in the verandah of her house and woke up with a "nagging headache, slight discomfort in her right ear and an inexplicable tingling sensation".

She even tried to dig into her ear canal but could find nothing. Soon the pain turned severe and she was rushed to the hospital.

Dr Santosh Shivaswamy, the Consultant ENT at Columbia Hospital who attended to Lekshmi, told the publication that while patients with foreign objects lodged in their ears are common and simple to treat, a living insect makes the job much harder.

Lekshmi said she was terrified by the entire experience. "I was terrified as I could feel movement of a creature in my ear. The acute earache followed by sharp pains suffocated me. I couldn't think of anything and was petrified when the doctor confirmed presence of a spider in my ear," she said.

[​IMG]

Source

Add Reply

2. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt
    Where was her ear wax when it got in the first place! :D