centered image

What Do Some People Not Realize Is Unhealthy?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dr.Scorpiowoman, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Dr.Scorpiowoman

Dr.Scorpiowoman Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

This question was originally posted on Quora.com and was answered by Charissa Enget, Blogger. Engineer. Rapper. Living in rural Thailand.

[​IMG]

Time and time again, I see spiritual health gurus and young people sharing the advice to remove anything from their life that makes them unhappy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]\
    On the surface, it seems like good advice.

But I've seen people use this advice over and over again to cut lifelong friends out of their life because of a silly argument they've had.

I've seen family members distance themselves from each other because they disagreed on something and cutting each other off is easier than resolving conflicts.

I have heard of friends who have gone through trauma and are going through a hard time get cut off by everyone in their life because “they don't need to deal with that negativity" in a time they really needed help.

Humans are flawed. Every single person makes mistakes, goes through difficult times, and says things we don't want to hear. Our loved ones will make us unhappy sometimes.

Conflict is put in our lives so we can struggle through them, develop ourselves, and make our relationships better.

Don't allow yourself to end up 60 and alone because you refused to develop any conflict resolution skills.

Source

Add Reply