centered image

What Medical Specialties Would Disney Characters Be?

Discussion in 'Doctors Cafe' started by dr.omarislam, Aug 25, 2017.

1. dr.omarislam

dr.omarislam Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

Since I love Disney, I found myself wondering what some of my favorite characters would become if they ever went into medicine. Purely for fun (and procrastination, of course)

• Elsa (Frozen) – Pathology
    [​IMG]

Living in a kingdom of isolation, this specialty seems highly appropriate for our favorite ice queen.

• Aladdin (Aladdin) – ER medicine
    [​IMG]

With his penchant for trouble, Aladdin would be a great fit in a specialty devoted to treating like-minded individuals.

• Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story)- Surgery
    [​IMG]

Buzz has got his macho attitude down pat. Plus, look at those moves. Those moves just scream, “I got dis. I’m a professional.”

• Rapunzel (Tangled) – Pediatrics
    [​IMG]
    With her carefree and innocent attitude, Rapunzel is a kid at heart herself.

• Pacha (Emperor’s New Groove) – Family medicine
    [​IMG]

When he’s not running around trying to save a talking llama from certain death, Pacha is devoted to his family, making him a perfect fit for medicine of the same flavor.

• Mulan (Mulan) – Plastic surgery
    [​IMG]

This girl’s an expert in changing appearances. Between matchmaking interviews and soldier impersonations, Mulan could be considered the most versatile character in the Disney playbook, making her an excellent candidate for a specialty in plastic surgery.

• Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) – Anesthesia
    [​IMG]

Aurora, being an expert in beauty sleep, would definitely be great in a specialty devoted to making people snore.

• Belle (Beauty and the Beast) – Neurology
    [​IMG]

Belle’s got her nose stuck in a book, so something tells me Belle would not be opposed to reading and studying for 10+ years.

• Meg (Hercules) – Psychiatry
    [​IMG]

Having been betrayed and manipulated her entire life, Meg would do great in a specialty dedicated to helping people deal with those very scars.

• Sully (Monsters Inc.) – Orthopedics
    [​IMG]

This bro would excel in orthopedics. Look at those guns. You could bend bones with those guns.

So there you have it. The medical specialties of some of Disney’s most iconic characters

[​IMG]

Granted, medical specialties are fraught with stereotypes, which are never 100% true so don’t read into them too much! Again, just a little exercise for fun. Can’t wait to see what my classmates eventually decide to choose for their specialties!

Cheers,

Source

Add Reply