centered image

centered image

Woman Who Was Hospitalized After Selling Fart Jars Finds New, Much Safer Career

Discussion in 'Hospital' started by The Good Doctor, Jun 17, 2022.

1. The Good Doctor

The Good Doctor Golden Member

It will likely appeal to much the same market.

A woman who was hospitalized after selling jars of her own gas has found a new, potentially much safer career: selling jars of her own boob sweat.

Stephanie Matto has an unusual CV. After becoming a reality TV star by appearing on 90 Day Fiancé, Matto took up a new lucrative profession: selling jars of her own farts over the Internet.

Matto, from Connecticut, received a request for her jarred gas on the adult site Unfiltrd back in November 2021. She charged a cool $1,000 per jar, before offering discounts around the holiday season (who knew so many would buy farts as gifts?), managing to make $200,000. At one point, she was pumping out 97 jars over two days to cope with demand.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the fairytale career came to an abrupt end earlier this year after her new lifestyle landed her in the hospital, feeling like she was having a heart attack.

Business (which, to reiterate, is farting into a jar and then sending it to people) was good. However, as the orders came in, she realized she was going to have to promote the passing of wind in order to keep filling them.

"I like to get things rolling with some beans, a protein muffin, sometimes even a yogurt (less sugar is better), some hard-boiled eggs," she said in an Instagram video, "While waiting for those farts to develop I like to read. I'm very smart, I love to read."

Later, she told Jam Press, she added in protein shakes to make the farts smell worse.

That mix, while certainly helping her bank account, had a less than pleasant effect on her bowels, and within two months of starting the project she was forced to give it up for health concerns.

"I remember within one day I had about three protein shakes and a huge bowl of black bean soup," she told Jam Press. "I could tell that something was not right that evening when I was lying in bed and I could feel a pressure in my stomach moving upward.

"It was quite hard to breathe and every time I tried to breathe in I'd feel a pinching sensation around my heart."

She believed that she might be having a heart attack, and headed to the hospital with a friend. Thankfully this wasn't the case.

"It was made clear that what I was experiencing wasn't a stroke or heart attack but very intense gas pains," she revealed. "I was advised to change my diet and to take a gas suppressant medication, which has effectively ended my business."

However, Matto has found a new career that will likely appeal to some of the same clientele: selling jars of her own boob sweat for $500 per jar. Matto collects the sweat as she sits outside in the sun, hopefully staying hydrated and sun-creamed enough that she won't get hospitalized once more.

"It ain’t easy work, but no one said it would be," she said of the new venture. "Never thought I’d have this much in common with a maple tree."

Source

Add Reply