centered image

centered image

PLAB material for Sale

Discussion in 'PLAB' started by Plab Exam, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Plab Exam

Plab Exam Well-Known Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Sri Lanka

Dear Doctor

I have complete Plab1 Material all Topic wise , notes,Emqs i.e. (London Notes- 12 topics), Over 30 complete past papers with answer keys including all recent complete set of mock test papers including February, May, September and December 2010. Also all Six Mocks of march 2011 & November 2011. Complete topics of On-Examination Emqs (over 1500 Emqs), Scanned version of UnaCoales & Mathew-Majus books.

These are what I have

1) 5 Mocks from november 2011
    2) 6 Mocks from march 2011
    3) 6 Mocks from September & December 2010
    4) Marjue mathews book
    5) Una Coales Book
    6), Topic wise Mock set - 12 Topics (over 4000 questions from Psych,Surgery,Nephro,Ent,Dermat,CVS,RS etc.)
    7) All past papers from 2001 to 2011 barring 2010
    8) one examination question set
    9) Plab trainer notes set
    10) March 2012 Mocks

All papers are between Examination 2001- March 2011. Material are scanned and in Pdf format, once email you can easily open in Acrobat reader.

I am happy to answer any question feel free to ask. can request for Bank details if needed and happy to accept 40£ for complete material.

I can give you my account details in the UK or India to make the deposit...Otherwise you can send me the amount through Western Union money transfer

If interested, reply to Plab2012 at h /o /t /m /a /i /l / dot c /o /m

Regards

Add Reply

2. Plab Exam

Practicing medicine in:
    Sri Lanka
    Dear Doctor

I have complete Plab1 Material all Topic wise , notes,Emqs i.e. (London Notes- 12 topics), Over 30 complete past papers with answer keys including all recent complete set of mock test papers including February, May, September and December 2010. Also all Six Mocks of march 2011 & November 2011. Complete topics of On-Examination Emqs (over 1500 Emqs), Scanned version of UnaCoales & Mathew-Majus books.

June 2012 Mocks & One liner Notes from June 2012 are available from now on which were recently added to the package

These are what I have

4) Marjue mathews book
    5) Una Coales Book
    6), Topic wise Mock set - 12 Topics (over 4000 questions from Psych,Surgery,Nephro,Ent,Dermat,CVS,RS etc.)
    10) March 2012 Mocks
    11) 5 Mocks from June 2012 (newly arrived)
    12) One liner notes from Plabtrainer June 2012 (newly arrived)

All papers are between Examination 2001- March 2011. Material are scanned and in Pdf format, once email you can easily open in Acrobat reader.

I am happy to answer any question feel free to ask. can request for Bank details if needed and happy to accept 45£ for complete material.

I can give you my account details in the UK or India to make the deposit...Otherwise you can send me the amount through Western Union money transfer

These material are extremely important in your preparation.....about 50-60 questions will get repeated word to word in the exam paper from the Mock papers you'll be receiving.

If interested, reply to Plab2012 at h o t m a i l dot c o m

Regards

3. Plab Exam

Practicing medicine in:
    Sri Lanka
    Dear Doctor

June 2012 Mocks & One liner Notes from June 2012 are available from now on which were recently added to the package

These are what I have

4) Marjue mathews book
    5) Una Coales Book
    10) March 2012 Mocks
    11) 5 Mocks from June 2012 (newly arrived)
    12) One liner notes from Plabtrainer June 2012 (newly arrived)

I am happy to answer any question feel free to ask. can request for Bank details if needed and happy to accept 45£ for complete material.

These material are extremely important in your preparation.....about 50-60 questions will get repeated word to word in the exam paper from the Mock papers you'll be receiving.

If interested, reply to Plab2012 at h o t m a i l dot c o m

Regards

4. sura tariq

sura tariq Young Member

doctor
    Practicing medicine in:
    Iraq
    Hi I should do blab after finish study in June because I go to uk can give me sample information about it please ??