centered image

centered image

The Pretty (Weird) Med Student

Discussion in 'Medical Students Cafe' started by Egyptian Doctor, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Egyptian Doctor

Egyptian Doctor Moderator Verified Doctor

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

When I was doing an ortho elective during my residency, there was a med student also rotating with us named Chelsea. Chelsea had a lot going for her. First of all, she was really beautiful, not in an intimidating way, but in a really cute way. On top of that, she was also incredibly smart. She was probably one of the smartest med students I'd come across and she was from a stellar med school. She was only a med student and she knew way more ortho than I did. I figured this girl could do no wrong.

Interestingly, one afternoon, I heard two male residents talking about Chelsea while she was in the OR, and they didn't have good things to say. I was SHOCKED. I mean, here's a med student who's really smart and conscientious and eager and most importantly, HOT. Why weren't they drooling all over her?

The senior resident remarked that Chelsea was "weird." That when he addressed another resident to ask him a question about his patient, she would answer for him. That IS sort of weird.

The other resident remarked that Chelsea was "annoying." He was trying to interview a consult patient and she was tagging along, and she kept interrupting the interview to ask her own questions. She did that to me too and I found it really annoying too, but I thought it was a problem with ME, since she was clearly so awesome. It was a nice vindication to find out other people found her annoying too.

And in all the bitching about Chelsea, neither of them mentioned how hot she was. I have to say, I was impressed with those guys. I mean, they were orthopods.

[​IMG]

Source

Add Reply

2. Bright A. Lawrence

Bright A. Lawrence Active member

Practicing medicine in:
    Ghana
    Beautiful post