centered image

centered image

15 Disturbing Massage Therapist Confessions

Discussion in 'Physical Therapy' started by dr.omarislam, Jul 8, 2017.

1. dr.omarislam

dr.omarislam Golden Member

Practicing medicine in:
    Egypt

upload_2017-7-8_16-22-54.png
    Massage therapy is meant to be a deeply relaxing experience – feeling your stresses and knots melt away with candles and soft music playing. It’s enough to make anyone fall asleep in utter bliss. Unfortunately, it’s also an environment that can be prone to extreme awkwardness and gross situations from time to time. When you think about it, it’s only natural. Alone in a small room with a half-naked person laying on your table – things aren’t always gonna be smooth sailing.

Some of the more experienced massage therapists out there have seen and experienced it all – and it ain’t pretty! Things have the potential to get fairly disturbing in a massage parlour, both for the client and the professional masseur. Thick body hair, lethal farts, and sexual advances? You name it, these people have had to deal with it and maintain an air of professionalism. Could any of us keep our cool after being propositioned by a half-naked stranger? Kudos to these guys.

Of course, gross clients are not the only reason for an awkward massage session. So-called “professional” massage therapists can sometimes let their ethics slide for the sake of a hot client and offer something that definitely wasn’t on the menu, if you catch our drift. Massages are meant to relieve tension, but some like to put their own interpretation on that! Forget feeling relaxed and refreshed, these stories just make us feel dirty and disturbed. Here are some pretty nasty confessions and secrets from the world of massage therapy.

15. The Client Who Got A Little Too Excited

This must surely be every massage therapist’s worst nightmare and may even be enough to put them off becoming a masseuse in the first place. Alas, all jobs come with an “occupational hazard” (if you wanna call it that) and this one is as disturbing as it gets. One male masseuse describes his painfully awkward experience on Reddit, recalling one of his first ever jobs that ended “happily” for the client and very unexpectedly for him.

The client was face down on his front and had begun grinding lightly into the table. Thinking nothing of it (and maybe presuming he was reacting to the knots and tension being worked out) the therapist carried on with the session. The client later asked for a stomach massage and lay on his back. “I started my stomach routine, but was aware of a different consistency on my hands – something that wasn’t my oil. He tipped me with $100 and left with a big grin”. Vom.

6. Guy Harassing Therapist For A Particular Kind of “Service”

A sad but creepy fact of life is that, some people read a different meaning into the words “massage clinic.” One young student found this out the hard way when trying to make it in the massage therapy business. Writing about her early experience as a masseuse on reddit, she describes the time one guy just wouldn’t let go when it came to seeking other kinds of services and persistently offered money for them too. Gross.
    As a young wannabe masseur, she was told to seek out her own clients so she enthusiastically posted her ads in as many local places as possible in hopes of getting a gig as a massage therapist. It wasn’t long before she got a text from a man asking how much the rates were. When she responded with the standard charges, he replied that he was “willing to pay extra” for other services. She advised he go to Craigslist for those kind of services, but the texts didn’t stop. He asked the poor girl to “name her price” in return for the kind of service he wanted. Eww.

5. The Guy With Back Hair “Like Chewbacca”

Whenever you see promotional images for massage parlours and spas, you very rarely see a guy who could be related to Bigfoot on the massage table. Come to think of it, you hardly see any body hair at all. Presumably, massage therapists don’t turn down clients with less than smooth chests or backs, but there has to be a limit somewhere. One poor lady recalls the time she was massaging a guy’s back that was so hairy, he almost resembled everyone’s favourite Wookie!

While working out the hairy guy’s muscle knots, the massage therapist describes having to untangle another kind of knot – the one caused by his thick back hairs! Ewwwww. She reveals “I literally got my fingers tangled into his back hairs. It made me nauseous.” We really hope he paid this poor girl extra. Hopefully she can look back on this disturbing massage session and laugh. We’re kinda curious as to whether this guy was making happy Chewbacca noises halfway through his session.

4. Giving Someone A “Happy Ending” (While His Next Client Was Waiting Outside)

Massages with “happy endings” have been a common theme throughout this list, but what makes this confession so shocking is how close this therapist came to getting caught. One masseuse was seriously playing with fire while “servicing” a particular client and didn’t seem to care that his reputation could be on the line. Of course, the thrill of getting caught may be what spurred him on to do this in the first place.

In an anonymous confession to the site Whisper, one male masseuse revealed that he was once pleasuring a client as a way to round off the massage session and all the while, his next client was waiting outside the door. Whether or not his client in waiting could hear or see any of this going on isn’t mentioned – but they might have become suspicious when the previous appointment ran over time. The fact this supposedly professional and licensed massage therapist had the, um…balls to try something like this is astonishing.

3. When Professional Massage Turns Into Sensual “Rubbing”

In the role of a massage therapist, it clearly must be hard to hide feelings for someone you’re attracted to, as one masseuse admits to on Whisper. When a hot guy would be on her massage table, she confesses to unconsciously changing her technique – from neutral professional to horny teenager! “Sometimes, when there’s a hot client of mine, I’m turned on the entire time and sometimes catch myself rubbing their body instead of massaging. I don’t even mean to.”

Yeah, sure. We believe you. This is a pretty naughty confession from a professional masseur, but it can’t be an uncommon one – especially if you’re single. For any Friends fans out there, this confession will remind you of Phoebe’s character and her struggle to massage a really hot guy while resisting the urge to “explore” his body. To stop herself from thinking unsavoury thoughts about her client, she tries conjuring up a really dull and unsexy image (which happens to be Chandler). Poor guy.

2. Harassed By Guys On Tinder For A Free Massage

Sometimes, your profession can put a crimp in your love life – especially if you’re a masseuse. As one woman discovered, online dating isn’t as simple when your occupation involves rubbing oil into half-naked strangers. After posting on her Tinder profile that her job titles included personal trainer and massage therapist, she had creepy guys figuratively queueing around the block in hopes of a free massage.

This woman found guys swiping right on her profile in the hopes that they could be in for a free massage session if they dated her. As soon as she made it clear to these creeps that they would have to pay like everyone else, they immediately “unmatched” her profile from theirs and subjected her to sexist harassment. Sadly, there are some sad a-holes out there who cling on to the stereotype about female massage therapists and their desire to give “happy endings.” Here’s hoping none of them find a happy ending while using Tinder.

1. Being A Masseuse Can Sometimes “Kill” Your Libido

You’d think that working as a masseuse would make you more responsive to what people like and make you more in tune with your own body and pleasure. Sadly, this can sometimes have the opposite effect, with some massage therapist claiming to have lost their “mojo” after working as a masseuse for many years. For some, it can be due to the obvious reasons – massaging other bodies for a living might make the whole act of being intimate with your partner trivial and familiar.

Considering the kind of creeps massage therapists can come face to face with in their line of work, this can also be a factor in lowering their sex drive. If you associate being naked and intimate with the risk of being touched inappropriately or treated in a way you find uncomfortable, it’s not hard to see why your libido could be affected. For some in the masseuse field, it can sadly be a case of familiarity breeding contempt.

Source

Add Reply